International conference entitled »Information Security - Today and Tomorrow«
International conference entitled “Information Security - Today nad Tomorrow” with specific theme "Change in approach to managing information risks" is a thematic scientific and professional meeting of all those dealing with the problems of security risk management in the modern security environment.
Target population for the conference
The meeting is intended for all experts dealing publically or privately with the problems of studying and providing corporative security, security risk management and control of these processes.
Accordingly, we kindly invite the following:
- scientists and researchers from public and private scientific research institutions,
- students and researches from connected interdisciplinary areas,
- corporate security managers,
- other security experts from public or private environment,
- managing personnel from corporations,
- managing personnel of public administration bodies or organisations,
- owners and members of supervisory boards,
- all those dealing with standardisation and accreditation processes,
- representatives of intelligence and security structures, police force, armed forces, judicial authorities, and other areas of national security environment in a broad sense of the word,
- representatives of private security and detective organisations,
- critical infrastructure managers,
- insurance representatives,
- all dealing with the processes of information and communication security and data security,
- other interested public.
This conference also offer opportunities for the meetings of students from different faculties who can present results of their research in the areas related to the processes of corporative security provision.